Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing￼ Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. Where will you find ‘One for his knob’ and ‘Two for his heels’?
Written on the wall of a stall in the men’s room.
2. Where will you find winks, squidgers and a target?
Also written on the wall in a men’s bathroom.
3. What is a numerator?
Someone who enumerates.
4. There are 206 in the human body. What are they?
5. What can be waxing or waning?
Waxing is an unwanted body hair removal technique. Waning is a hair replacement technique for parts of the body where you want hair to grow but it doesn’t.
6. What is The Mystery Machine?
A machine with a purpose that has yet to be determined.
7. What was the Millenium Falcon?
It was a remake of the Humphrey Bogart classic movie, “The Maltese Falcon.”
8. What will you find inside a ping pong ball?
A smaller ping pong ball.
9. What is a fortress?
It’s the opposite of an aftress.
10. How many spots do newborn dalmation puppies have?
As many as you can draw on them with a Sharpie.