Sadje, over at Keep It Alive, tagged me for something called Ten of My Favorite Feelings. Apparently all I have to do is post a list of ten of my favorite feelings!Okay, here goes. And in no particular order.
- Savoring that first sip of coffee in the morning.
- Eating a half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream half way between dinner and going to bed.
- Watching the Rachel Maddow Show while eating that half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream.
- Waking up at 6:30 am and checking to see that my blog got 100 or more views overnight while I was sleeping.
- Waking up in the morning and realizing that I slept through the entire night without having to get up and go to the bathroom to pee.
- Stepping into a steaming hot shower on a cold, winter morning.
- Walking into my air conditioned house after being outside on a hot summer day.
- Reaching the point at which the high from that marijuana-infused edible I consumed starts to kick in.
- Sitting with my wife while roasting marshmallows over our backyard fireplace and gazing up at the sky on a clear night and seeing a gazzilion stars.
- Experiencing the unconditional love I receive from our dog and our cat (and, on occasion, from my wife, although conditions usually apply in her case).
Now I’ve got one more favorite feeling, but it’s NSFW, so you might want to stop reading here. I’ll give you to the count of three to close this post.
Are you still here? Okay, here’s that bonus favorite feeling: That instant when you have an orgasm. BOOYAH!Okay, so what are your ten favorite feelings? Do tell!