Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn and she wants to know…
1. What did Miss Muffett sit on?
Wee Willie Winkie’s face.
2. Who tried to gatecrash her dinner?
The big, bad wolf.
3. What did Wee Willie Winkie do?
Immensely enjoyed his evening with Miss Muffett.
4. How many blackbirds were baked in a pie?
None. There were 24 blackberries baked in that pie. But Miss Muffett forgot to take it out of the oven in time and so badly burned it that Wee Willie, who would eat just about anything, refused to eat it, so Miss Muffitt put it on her tuffet, which was on her back porch, when a bunch of itsy bitsy spiders crawled down the water spout and over to the tuffet and got into the pie, and then a few black crows flew down and feasted on the burnt, spider-infested pie and immediately died. It was a sad day for all involved.
5. Who sold sea shells on the sea shore?
6. What did Peter Piper pick?
7. What ran up the clock?
The second hand.
8. What was daddy going to wrap Baby Bunting in?
Her head in aluminum foil.
9. Where did Doctor Foster go?
To rescue Baby Bunting from her crazy father.
10. What was the old man doing when it was pouring with rain?
He was screaming at Dorothy, “Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! You cursed brat! Look what you’ve done!! I’m melting, melting.”