Barbara, over at TeleportingWeena, wants to teleport us back to our high school days. She asked us to “think about your SENIOR year in High School. The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!”
Alrighty then. Since I graduated from high school before many of you were even born, this should tons of fun!
1. Did you know your current significant other?
No. I met her 14 years later.
2. Make and year of car?
I mostly drove my mother’s car, a bronze, 1961 Corsair Monza. It was a POS car that I nicknamed “the golden garbage can.”
3. What kind of job?
I worked part time at a local Sears & Roebuck store.
4. Where did you live?
My parents’ home in a suburb of Washington, DC.
5. Were you popular?
I was tall, skinny, with braces and acne. What do you think?
6. Were you in choir?
No. I couldn’t carry a tune from one side of the room to the other.
7. Ever get suspended from school?
Yes. For smoking in the boys’ room.
8. If you could, would you go back?
Do I look like a masochist?
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with?
I don’t even remember her name. Oh wait. It was Christine.
10. Did you skip school?
Is the Pope Catholic? Does the bear shit in the woods?
11. Go to all the football games?
Most of them. Our team sucked.
12. Favorite subject?
13. Do you still have your yearbooks?
Probably somewhere in a box in the attic.
14. Did you follow the career path you planned?
15. Did you have a class ring?
Yes, but it’s probably in the same box up in the attic where my yearbooks are.
16. Still close with your best friend?
No. I’ve lost touch with all of them.
17. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Fowler, my art teacher. He was very encouraging.
18. What was your style?
High school casual.
19. Favorite shoes?
Chuck Taylor high top All-Stars.
21. Favorite music?
22. High school hair?
Think of the Fonz.
23. What kind of cologne/perfume?
Canoe. What was I thinking?
24. How old when graduated?
25. Did you play a sport?
I tried out for the basketball team. I became the ball boy.
Your turn. Copy the questions and paste your answers.