Di, at Pensitivity101, is once again filling in for Melanie, at Sparks From a Combustible Mind, for this week’s Share Your World prompt. Thanks, Di.
1. Do you prefer to live in a single story property like a bungalow, a high rise apartment, or a house?
Ours is a single story house commonly referred to where we live as a ranch-style home. I like it because there are no stairs to have to walk up and down every day. And being septuagenarians, not having to deal with steps is good!
2. If you won a large amount of money on the lottery, would you want publicity or keep things quiet and low key?
I’d definitely keep it on the down low. Only my immediate family would be in the loop.
3. How do you like your eggs? (No, this is not a trick question.)
- Over easy
- Scrambled with mushrooms, sautéed onions, diced tomato, and cheese melted on top
- “Hole in the wall” eggs (essentially over easy, but with the eggs dropped into a small hole in the centers of slices of bread)
4. If cars were no longer available, what would be your choice of transport?