There is a new series of questions making its way around the blogosphere that a number of bloggers I follow have answered. These were initiated from Ally Bean over at The Spectacled Bean. Anyway, it’s a Saturday afternoon and I’m bored, so why not?
1. What’s the first thing (or two) you’ll do once you ‘get your shot’ and/or the world otherwise opens back up after the Pandemic?
It’s been almost two years since I last went to the dentist, so probably make an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. Do I live an exciting life or what?
2. What makes you break into your ‘happy dance’?
Jock itch. Oh wait, you asked about a happy dance. Okay, never mind.
3. What was your favorite subject when you were in school?
History and social studies. And wood shop.
4. Which of your blog posts is your favorite and why? Please provide a link.
This is like asking which of my children is my favorite. But I have always been kinda partial to this one: My First Vagina.
5. Coffee, tea or ????
Coffee. My mother made me drink tea whenever I was sick as a kid, so I associate tea with feeling miserable. Hence, I never touch the stuff.
6. What’s your favorite movie?
I’m gonna have to go with “Young Frankenstein.”
7. When trying to buy shoes, what’s your biggest problem?
My feet are narrow and the default width for men’s shoes is D. For me, I need a B width, and men’s shoes in B width are hard to come by.
8. Ice cream cone or cupcake?
Anyone who has read my blog knows the answer to this, right down to the brand and flavor. Here’s a subtle hint:
9. What’s one good thing you have learned about yourself during this pandemic?
That I haven’t been infected. Yet.
10. Any eccentric people in your family? Discuss.
I had an older sister (now deceased) who was an extreme hypochondriac. Whatever maladies she read or heard about seemed to manifest themselves in her. Despite her constant complaining and the near fortune she spent on unnecessary doctor visits and unneeded medications, she lived to a ripe old age. Probably longer than I’ll live.