Dr. Tanya, over at Salted Caramel, has this weekly prompt she calls 5 Things. She writes,
The 5 Things tag keeps surfacing on WordPress. I am not sure who first thought of it but I have always found it fun to do. I thought “Why not make it a weekly feature?” If you participate in a post of your own please tag it #5things.
This week she asks us to write about…
5 steps you can take to reduce the stress in your life.
Here are my five things I do to reduce stress.
1. Binge-watch TV shows on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime rather than watching the news
2. Eat at least a half a pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream each night.
3. Play cards, Yahtzee, and/or backgammon with my wife.
4. Have zoom video calls with our kids.
5. Write blog posts that are not about politics and/or Donald Trump, and read posts that other bloggers have posted.
Bonus: And when all else fails, pop a marijuana-infused marshmallow in my mouth and wait about half an hour for it to kick in.
Okay folks. If you haven’t done so already, go to Dr. Tanya’s place and then share your five stress reducing tips.