FOWC with Fandango — Carry

FOWCWelcome to November 21, 2018 and to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). It’s designed to fill the void after WordPress bailed on its daily one-word prompt.

I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (US).

Today’s word is “carry.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

41 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Carry

1. blindzanygirl November 21, 2018 / 1:14 am

Great word. Thanks

2. Pingback: #FOWC – Carry
  3. popsiclesociety November 21, 2018 / 5:34 am

Hi my dear, l have just nominated you and your blog for a Liebster Award 😊https://popsiclesociety.com/2018/11/21/liebster-award-nomination/

• Fandango November 21, 2018 / 9:23 am

Well, I just read your post and I don’t see my blog among the 8 you nominated. But I’d be happy to answer your questions, anyway.

• popsiclesociety November 21, 2018 / 4:27 pm

Mhhh something is not quite right here. I have no idea how the message ended up to your post. I’m so sorry. But I’ll be more than happy to read your answers ☺️

• Fandango November 21, 2018 / 10:15 am

Poignant in light of the massive fires in California.

• Fandango November 21, 2018 / 1:50 pm

You were very clever with this post! 🤔