Lisa, at All About Life, was nominated for the coveted Sunshine Blogger Award. As a part of that process, she posed 11 interesting questions and offered them up to anyone who would like to answer them. Since I qualify as an anyone, I have chosen to pose my answers to her questions.
Ready or not…
- Socks? Love them or hate them? I just don’t feel passionate enough about socks to claim to either love or hate them. That said, except when I’m in bed, I pretty much always wear socks. Nike Dri-Fit crew socks, to be specific.
- Is there a God? Does it really matter to anyone else whether or not I believe that there is a god? No it does not. If you want to believe that there is a god, that’s your prerogative. If I want to believe that there is not a god, that is my prerogative. You know. Whatever floats your boat.
- Is a pizza a pizza without cheese? No, it’s flatbread.
- What’s your favorite book and why? Whew, that’s a tough one. I’m going to have to go with “Watership Down.” Why? Because I was reading it when I met my wife many years ago and we talked about that book virtually the entire night on our first date.
- Do aliens exist or are we floating around in space all alone? I find it hard to believe that, in all of the vastness of the universe, human beings on the planet Earth are the only intelligent life forms. And yes, before you say it, I am more inclined to believe that alien life forms exist than I am to believe that a god exists.
- Do you still have the teddy you slept with as a child? I hate to burst anyone’s bubble, but I never slept with a teddy bear as a child, which probably explains a lot about me as an adult. Hmm.
- Brussel sprouts? Yes or no? Oh God, no!
- Christmas? Do you love it or hate it? I feel about Christmas the same way I feel about socks. That said, I think that playing Christmas music before December 1st should be outlawed.
- What’s sexier – a beaming smile or thigh high boots? As someone who has never owned or worn thigh-high boots, I vote for a beaming smile. Beam me up, Scotty!
- If you were stuck with one view for the rest of your life, what would it be? If I were stuck with looking at the same view day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, and decade after decade, I’d say it would have to be this:
- Which do you prefer? Spring or Autumn? Autumn.
Anyone else care to take on these questions?