Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn to host and he’s given us a Disney-themed challenge, which is not good news for me because I can’t remember the last time I saw a Disney movie.
1. According to a song from a Disney animated movie, who put the “glad” in “gladiator”?
2. What classic Disney film showcased short animated sequences set to classical music scores?
3. What classic Disney live action film featured Sean Connery singing?
“Gold finger: The Musical.”
4. In the Disney film, “That Darned Cat,” staring Haley Mills, what did the cat’s name, D.C., stand for?
5. Exactly who were the main characters of Disney’s “In Search of the Castaways” searching for?
That darned cat.
6. Which Disney “live action” remake technically had no live actors or animals, and was really just a CG animated film with realistic graphics?
7. Who played the Genie in Disney’s live action remake of “Aladdin”?
8. Who or what was Chip in Disney’s animated movie, “Beauty and the Beast”?
A tea cup? I dunno. Didn’t see that movie.
9. The prince in Disney’s “Sleeping Beauty” was named after what real-life Royal?
Royal Crown Cola.
10. What question did the caterpillar ask Alice in Disney’s animated classic, “Alice in Wonderland”?