Carol Anne, over at Therapy Bits, has tagged me to participate in something called “Small Joys.” We are supposed to thank the person who tagged us, so thanks, Carol Anne. Then we’re supposed to list 15 things that bring us small joys. I think I can think of 15, so I’ll do that, too. Then we’re supposed to tag five other bloggers who bring us joy. I’m not going to tag any specific bloggers. I’m going to tag all who read this post because if you read my posts, you bring me joy.
Okay, in no particular order, here are 15 things that bring me small (or large) joy:
- My wife
- Our son
- Our daughter
- Our grandson
- Our dog
- Our cat
- Drinking that first cup of freshly ground and brewed coffee each morning
- Reading my blog and interacting with the community of bloggers I’ve met through my blog
- Indulging in Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Watching Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu during this seven months (so far) of quarantining
- Reading an engrossing book
- Listening to Classic Rock
- Taking a hot shower each morning
- Being retired
I think that’s 15. So now it’s your turn to name your 15 small joys.
And, something that will bring me immense joy six days from now would be a decisive victory by Joe Biden as the next President of the United States.