Sadje, at Keep It Alive, has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. My blog is an award-free blog, but I really do appreciate when a blogger takes the time to recognize by blog. So thank you so much, Sadje.
There are a bunch of rules associated with blog awards, there are a bunch associated the Sunshine Blogger Award, but the only one I’m going to comply with is the rule that says I must answer the 10 questions asked by the blogger who nominated me. So here are Sadje’s questions and my answers.
1. What is the most important thing in life for you?
My wife, our kids, our dog, and our cat. Oh, and my blog.
2. Do your friends and family support you in blogging (or any other passion of yours)?
I would say that the operative word is “apathetic,” although I think my wife is happy that it keeps me occupied.
3. Which is your favorite flavor, in ice cream?
Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream.
4. What would be your dream job?
The “job” I have now…being retired.
5. Who is your favorite actor, or author (if you don’t watch movies)?
Whatever actor is acting in the movie I’m watching.
6.What are your ambitions for the next year?
7. How do you think the world is going to cope with environmental challenges?
Not well, given the leadership we now have. I don’t hold out much hope for human survival through the end of this century.
8. What would be your ideal holiday?
By holiday do you mean like Christmas or Thanksgiving or are you talking about a vacation? If the latter, I’d love to spend two weeks visiting Australia and New Zealand.
9. How has your way of thinking changed with age?
I am more analytical, more fiscally conservative, and more socially liberal.
10. Which season describes your personality?
Autumn. Crisp, clear, and getting ready for winter.
Anyone else want to take a shot at these questions from Sadje?