So Teresa over at The Haunted Wordsmith was nominated for the Liebster award. Good for her. It’s well-deserved. Then Teresa apparently drew my name out of a hat when following the rules that required her to nominate 5-11 other bloggers with fewer than 1,000 followers for the award.
Now some may consider this to be primitive of me, but my blog is an award-free blog. So while I can’t accept Teresa’s very kind nomination for the Liebster award, I can answer the ten questions she asked of those she nominated.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be? A werewolf. I’m already hairy and I love howling at the moon.
- Do you believe in fairy tales? No. I’m an atheist.
- What is your favorite movie/tv show? The Rachel Maddow Show. And don’t you dare judge me.
- What are you reading right now? This post.
- What is one movie people would be surprised to learn you like? My all-time favorite movie is Mel Brooks’ “Young Frankenstein,” but that wouldn’t surprise anyone who knows me.
- If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Donald Trump. I’d fire my cabinet and resign before the end of the day.
- What advice would you give your younger self? Grow up!
- If you could swap blogs with someone, who would it be? Why would I wanna do that? My blog is da best. 🤪
- Name three places anywhere in the Universe that you would like to see up close. Uranus! No, I’m just kidding. I have no interest in seeing Uranus. What do you think I am — a proctologist? As to two other places, I dunno. Krypton and Dune.
- Dog, cat, fish, bird, reptile, small mammal, or no pet at all? A dog and a cat.