It’s been a while since I’ve participated in one of Rory’s intriguing prompts, but I had some time on my hands today, so I figured I’d jump in and respond to the four aces he threw at us today.
1. What three senses could you NOT live without? Discuss why.
I’ve already lost my sense of taste, and I can’t hear out of my left ear, so my sense of hearing is down by 50%. But I think the most important sense and the one I’d hate losing the most is my common sense.
2. What is your favorite of these two and why? Pen or Pencil.
I honestly can’t remember the last time I used a pencil, so if I must choose between pen and pencil, I’d go with pen. That said, my handwriting is essentially illegible, even to me, so I’d choose neither a pen nor a pencil, but a keyboard or keypad.
3. What are your top 3 colors and why are they your favorites?
Blue, light gray, and dark gray. Hmm. I guess I’m just not a very colorful person.
4. Are you able to list 10 basic smells and if so what are they?
- Popcorn 👍
- Dog or cat poop 👎
- The smell of cooking on an outdoor grill 👍
- The smell of a wood-burning fire (in a fireplace, of course) 👍
- Another person’s farts 👎
- My farts 👍
- Body odor 👎
- Sizzling bacon 👍
- Cigarette or cigar smoke 👎
- Freshly baked bread 👍