Di (aka Pensitivity101) hosts Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. For this final Fibbing Friday of 2022, Di is asking about different occupations.
1. What is a dentist? Someone who works in an autobody shop and specializes in repairing dents and dings in car bodies.
2. What is a paralegal? A person who is legally certified to teach people how to jump out of airplanes using parachutes.
3. What is a nanny? An annoying child who goes around ridiculing others by repeating the words “nanny, nanny” over and over again.
4. What is an auditor? A specialist who helps fit people with hearing aids
5. What is a programmer? Someone who binge watches TV programs all day long day after day.
6. What is a cartographer? A street vendor who sells items off of a pushcart.
7. What is a musician? A magician whose props are primarily musical instruments.
8. What is a cordwainer? A person whose job it is to wind cords around spindles.
9. What is a taxidermist? A cab driver.
10. What is a penciller? An artisan who designs fancy, expensive fountain pens.