Di (aka Pensitivity101) hosts Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today Di wants to know…
1. Who recorded Mouldy Old Dough? Betty Crocker.
2. What color icing was on the cake in MacArthur Park? Camouflage.
3. Who sang they were made out of Gingerbread? The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker.
4. Who sang Tutti Frutti? My gastroenterologist, Dr. O. Rudy.
5. Who recorded Green Onions? Dr. Seuss.
6. Who had a boy lollipop? A girl lollipop kid from the Wizard of Oz.
7. What is a Tangerine Dream? An erotic dream by someone with a fruit fetish.
8. Sugar Sugar or Honey Honey? Sugar in my coffee, honey in my tea.
9. Who sang Sugar Pie Honey Bunch? Ben and Jerry when they introduced the name of their latest ice cream flavor.
10. Do you need Hot Butter for Popcorn? Yes, because cold butter on popcorn is just gross.