Di (aka Pensitivity101) hosts Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today Di wants to know what…
1. What are fish nets? They are the nets used for games of water hockey where the idea is to hit a dead fish into your opponent’s net to score a point.
2. What is a teddy? A cute, cuddly bear.
3. What is cross stitch? An angry bird.
4. What is a basque? It’s what you do at the beach when you want to just relax and soak up the rays.
5. What are daps? Dollops.
6. What are culottes? The opposite of warmlottes.
7. What are pedal pushers? Another name for bicyclists.
8. What are trews? The opposite of falsies.
9. What is a gym slip? It’s when you fall off of the treadmill while working out at the local fitness center.
10. What is a feather cut? It’s when someone takes the quill of a feather and attacks someone else with the sharp, pointy end.