Di (aka Pensitivity101) and Melanie (Sparks From a Combustible Mind) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. This week it’s Melanie’s turn and she’s all about colors.
1. Unicorn gas allegedly contains this collection of colors.
This is a trick question. Everyone knows that unicorns don’t fart.
2. Yellow or green, most people eat a lot of these.
Snot and boogers.
3. Red as a?
Russian. Or these days, as a far-right Republican.
4. Gold and tawny, with huge teeth, you probably don’t want to meet me in a dark alley.
A vampire with bad dentures.
5. Elizabeth Taylor preferred her diamonds to be this color.
Green, like the color of money.
6. Autumn leaves are what color (multiple choice answer)?
Eventually they all turn brown.
7. Blue represents happiness for this avian.
A winged blue meanie.
8. Every cloud has a *insert color* lining.
9. Someone who is very naïve, could be said to be as *insert color” as grass.
As brown as dead grass during a severe drought where watering a lawn is forbidden.
10. A Halloween moon, a delicious fruit, and something alleged really good for eyesight are what color? Bunnies love these.