Cellpic Sunday — 09/04/22

John Steiner, the blogger behind Journeys With Johnbo, has this prompt he calls Cellpic Sunday in which he asks us to post a photo that was taken with a cellphone, tablet, or another mobile device. I thought this might be fun so I decided to join in.

Let me start out by saying that I know today is not Sunday and it is also not September 4th. That said, I ran out of time and/or bandwidth yesterday, but I figured better late than never, so here is my Cellpic Sunday Monday — 09/0405/22.

This photo was taken using my iPhone two days ago. It is a part of the waterfall I installed in my backyard in 2020.

The reason I took this photo is because I noticed that there are green, grass-like thingies growing right from the large stone in the center of the picture. Below is a blow up to help you see them better.

Do you see those grasses growing from the rock? Cool, huh? Well, I found it fascinating, anyway.

If you wish to participate in this fun cellphone photo prompt, please click on the link to John’s post at the top of my post to see his photo and to read his instructions.

15 thoughts on “Cellpic Sunday — 09/04/22

1. msjadeli September 5, 2022 / 7:13 am

Very nice waterfall, Fandango. The sound alone must be relaxing.

2. donmatthewspoetry September 5, 2022 / 7:40 am

I’d be careful Fan. Could be unknown alien seeds dropped from a hovering craft. Could this place support us? Don’t laugh. We’re checking out their Mars for eventual takeover. Interplanetary migration. Or have I lost the plot?

Just remember if generator fails flap in waterfall……

Seriously I can appreciate the enjoyment you would get watching it settle in and develop…….

• Fandango September 5, 2022 / 11:45 am

If the power goes out, the electric pump that recirculates the water in the waterfall stops working and the waterfall dries up. 🙁

3. Nope, Not Pam September 5, 2022 / 1:23 pm

It’s looking more natural with the grasses.

4. Marleen September 5, 2022 / 2:52 pm

The little pieces of grasses are cool. The recirculating waterfall is cool.

5. annieasksyou September 5, 2022 / 6:09 pm

We have what was once an asphalt and pebbly dog run that nature has reclaimed with all sorts of grasses. The birds, bunnies, squirrels, and occasional chipmunk seem happy with it—and I’m happy watching them.

Nice waterfall!

6. photobyjohnbo September 6, 2022 / 2:53 am

That’s some nice handiwork, Fandango!!
    I promise, you can make any day that ends in “day” with a cellpic. 🙂

7. leigha66 September 13, 2022 / 11:14 pm

I love the determined little sprouts coming out of the rock. Very cool!