FOWC with Fandango — Abscond

FOWC

It’s September 3, 2022. Welcome to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (U.S.).

Today’s word is “abscond.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. Show them some love.

27 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Abscond

1. bushboy September 3, 2022 / 12:10 am

I like to comment then depart in a sudden and secretive manner Fandango 🙂

• Rall September 4, 2022 / 12:04 am

I wish the wordpress writers would make it possible for those not on wordpress to uptick and write comments It is possible because I can do it on many other sites

• bushboy September 4, 2022 / 12:11 am

I have been able to comment on other blogs. I just commented on your site which was easy as I have a google account.
            I am sure other bloggers have commented on my site before 🤔

• Fandango September 4, 2022 / 4:36 am

I can’t leave a comment at all on your Blogger posts because it instructs me “To leave a comment, click the button below to sign in with Google.” The problem is that, for blogging purposes, I don’t have a Google account. And I can’t “like” your posts because Blogger doesn’t have a Like button.

2. Rall September 3, 2022 / 1:47 am

online scammers
    abscond with the cash
    as soon as they have
    tricked the unsuspecting
    into revealing their passwords
    and bank account details
    evidently they are becoming better at it
    things are going from bad to worse

3. Pingback: Writer Ravenclaw
  4. Cynthia September 3, 2022 / 4:28 am

Do not abscond your duty as a parent while you can, so when you are no more, they will remember you for the times you came through for them.

5. Pingback: #FOWC – Abscond