Cellpic Sunday — 08/28/22

John Steiner, the blogger behind Journeys With Johnbo, has this prompt he calls Cellpic Sunday in which he asks us to post a photo that was taken with a cellphone, tablet, or another mobile device. I thought this might be fun so I decided to join in.

This photo was taken in 2013 at Mount Greylock State Park in the northwest corner of Massachusetts. Mount Greylock is the highest point in the state.

I was using my iPhone to take a scenic photo of my wife using her iPhone to take a scenic photo of the view. Nice, huh?

If you wish to participate in this fun cellphone photo prompt, please click on the link to John’s post at the top of my post to see his photo and to read his instructions.

14 thoughts on “Cellpic Sunday — 08/28/22

1. photobyjohnbo August 28, 2022 / 6:59 pm

Looks like a nice place to get an overview of that part of the state! Thanks for joining in Cellpic Sunday.

2. Marleen August 28, 2022 / 9:27 pm

Is that Tundra? Tundra is pretty cool.

• Fandango August 29, 2022 / 6:02 am

The tundra is treeless regions found in the Arctic and on the tops of mountains, where the climate is cold and windy, and rainfall is scant. That’s definitely not how I’d describe Massachusetts.😃

• Marleen August 29, 2022 / 6:19 am

I get it, to a degree. But there is contradiction going on between the two official sites (and the way the Rockies put signage on themselves… I know, not the Rockies actually but people in the vicinity for people who visit). I still have covid brain happening (hopefully not for too long still), but it doesn’t work out. Anyway, I give up on what Massachusetts might be like.

• Marleen August 29, 2022 / 6:26 am

The idea that I’d like to go northeast — beyond DC where I’ve been before and he has lived — has come up several times, but my husband clearly was not the least bit interested. Cause it didn’t happen.

3. Nope, Not Pam August 29, 2022 / 3:47 am

Great photo, love the concept 😊