Di (aka Pensitivity101) and Melanie (Sparks From a Combustible Mind) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Since Melanie is still temporarily out of commission, Di is back and she gives us some words to define.
1. What is carpal tunnel? It’s a tunnel carved into a mountain that allows cars to get from one side of the mountain to the other without having to drive around the mountain.
2. What is tennis elbow? It’s a type of macaroni served at the concession stands at Wimbledon.
3. What is a pulled muscle? It’s a type of mollusk that you must use a special tool to pull out of its shell.
4. What is tinnitus? It is extremely annoying.
5. What are crows feet? They are the claws at the end of the legs of a crow.
6. What are hammer toes? They’re small hammers shaped to resemble a big toe.
7. What is pink eye? It’s the color of the eyes in an albino mouse.
8. What is vertigo? It’s that feeling get when the car in front of yours doesn’t move when the light turn greens and you’re trying to decide whether or not to honk your horn.
9. What are cataracts? A brand of luxury automobiles.
10. What is swimmer’s ear? It’s a condition where a clear liquid leaks from a person’s ear.