Who Won The Week — 08/14/22

The idea behind Who Won the Week is to give you the opportunity to select who (or what) you think “won” this past week. Your selection can be anyone or anything — politicians, celebrities, athletes, authors, bloggers, your friends or family members, books, movies, TV shows, businesses, organizations, whatever.

This week’s Who Won the Week winner is Thomas Kennedy. After an FBI raid of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home near Palm Beach, a large group of supporters of the former president rallied outside to protest the FBI search of the home.

Floridian Kennedy, along with a handful of friends, paid $1,800 to commission a plane to pull a sky banner with the message “Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.” They directed the pilot to fly back and forth over Trump’s home for four hours.

“We thought it would be funny,” Kennedy, a self-professed Trump critic and Democratic activist, said. “From our perspective, Trump is a bully, and we wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.”

I thought what you guys did was hilarious. And with the way things are in the world today, we need all the ha, ha, ha’s we can get.

So congratulations Thomas Kennedy and your friends for flying your banner over Trump’s Florida estate and winning Fandango’s coveted Who Won the Week designation.

So, my friends, who (or what) do you think won the week?

If you want to participate, write your own post designating who you think won the week and why you think they deserve your nod. Then link back to this post and tag you post with FWWTW.

20 thoughts on “Who Won The Week — 08/14/22

1. Mister Bump UK August 14, 2022 / 10:57 am

doesn’t really stroke you as objective, though, does it? Because we wanted to get our own back?
    Surely the correct view is “because this ex-public official is thought to have stolen secret documents?”
    I mean, if you were the judge who granted the search warrant, you couldn’t do it because someone wanted to get their own back, could you?

2. Marleen August 14, 2022 / 11:47 am

Of course… I think Merrick Garland won; because
    people were previously thinking he lacked fortitude.
    Also, he seems to have carefully worked out the steps.

3. annieasksyou August 14, 2022 / 12:23 pm

Tossup between Joe Biden and Merrick Garland: two steady, honorable grownups who work hard and aren’t dissuaded by verbal attacks, bad press, or other distractions.

4. Nope, Not Pam August 14, 2022 / 1:01 pm

That is funny. I’m going with the nurse I went to see. I needed to have a cortisone injection, dr prescribed that it was for my arthritis but she went no, you’ve got severe tendonitis. She rang my doctor, sent him the files and got authorisation to alter the injection spot. Finally pain free

5. Lolsy's Library August 15, 2022 / 6:12 am

I didn’t know that happen, but I am happy about it, lol. There’s been some kind of happiness this week!

6. rugby843 August 15, 2022 / 10:12 am

I don’t think I can top this😂😂😳

Sent from my iPhone