Four Day Forecast

Local forecast

I know it’s hot all around the world. Well, at least in the northern hemisphere. And it’s August, so there’s that, too. But when I compare the four day forecast for where I live now in the East Bay, to the four day forecast for San Francisco, where we used to live before we moved 2 1/2 years ago…

San Francisco forecast

It makes me wonder.

20 thoughts on “Four Day Forecast

1. Nope, Not Pam August 14, 2022 / 12:53 pm

Feel free to send the warmth this way, I’m sick of the cold and the rain 🙄

2. msjadeli August 14, 2022 / 1:42 pm

Which way does the wind blow over the bay? I’m guessing away from you?

• Fandango August 14, 2022 / 6:40 pm

The wind usually blows from west to east, but the cooler air from San Francisco gets trapped by a mountain range between where I live and the Bay.

• Fandango August 14, 2022 / 6:41 pm

It’s hot here, but generally not nearly as humid as where you are.

3. Taswegian1957 August 14, 2022 / 3:20 pm

I can see why you are missing the weather where you used to be. I find it warmer here than it was in Geeveston in summer but Tasmania is generally cooler than mainland Australia which is a big plus for me. I would not enjoy temperatures like you are getting at present. I’ll take the rain.

4. Marilyn Armstrong August 14, 2022 / 3:51 pm

The temperature dropped here, but sadly not the drought. So the temperature is great, but it’s still very dry. We need rain. A lot of rain.

• Fandango August 14, 2022 / 7:42 pm

We haven’t had a drop of rain for months and aren’t likely to have any until late October or early November.

5. writerravenclaw August 15, 2022 / 3:42 am

It’s the same in England. We have had a week of abnormally high weather, and we’ve all had enough. I wouldn’t mind so much, if it cooled down at night.

6. Carol anne August 15, 2022 / 5:31 am

I am loving the cooler weather we’re having today. 90 degrees F was just too damn hot for me! We arent used to that kinda weather in Ireland!

7. JT Twissel August 15, 2022 / 11:16 am

We’re slightly cooler here but it’s kind of hazy/smoky outside!

• Fandango August 16, 2022 / 1:37 pm

We can’t afford to anymore! 😕