Di (aka Pensitivity101) and Melanie (Sparks From a Combustible Mind) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. This week is Melanie’s turn and she wants us to complete some silly adages.
- Cool as a? Shower when you run out of hot water.
- Is that a [ ? ] in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? Rocket
- Green as? Moldy cheese.
- Wet your [what]? Pants.
- Too many[ ? ] spoil what? Too many typos spoil the post.
- You can put lipstick on a what, but it will still be a what? On a politician, but he will still be ugly and self-serving.
- O what a tangled web we weave, when first we what? Comb out braids.
- Don’t throw the what out with the what? Garbage with the recyclables.
- Many hands make light what? Lightbulbs.
- It must be what, because what don’t shake like that! Body fat because jello don’t shake like that.
Note to readers. I accidentally trashed my original Fibbing Friday post for June 3rd, so this is an attempt to recreate it, but some of my answers in this recreation may be different from my original.