It’s time once again for E.M. Kingston’s The Sunday Ramble. Her prompt is based upon a certain topic about which she asks five questions. We are invited to ramble on about that topic however we wish. Today’s topic is “Your Blog.”
1. When did you start your blog?
My first blog was on Blogger, and I started that one in October 2005 and it lasted until I started my second blog on TypePad in January 2009. I moved to WordPress in 2013. Then I had a second, very short-lived blog on WordPress before taking a blogging hiatus in the spring of 2015. I return to blogging two-years later with this, my fifth blog. Hence: fivedotoh.com (aka This, That, and the Other).
2. Did you start with a theme, or did it come later on?
I’ve never had a theme or a niche for any of my blogs. They’ve all been rather eclectic. You know, about this, that, and the other.
3. What is my favorite post that I have ever written on my blog?
I’ve written a ton of posts, and I love them all. But if forced to choose just one, it might be this one.
4. Do you share your blog with friends and family, or do you keep your blogging world separate from them?
My immediate family knows about my blog, but I don’t think they bother reading it. Other than that, no one I know in the real world knows about my blog.
5. What is the best advice you could give someone who is new to blogging?