One-To-Three Photo Processing Challenge — May, 2022

For this monthly prompt from Kate at The Squirrel Chase, the idea is pick a photo you want to play with and process it using three different methods. Okay, let’s start with the original, which I took of wispy clouds on the sky near my home.

All processed photos were made using apps available for the iPhone or iPad at Apple’s App Store. Also, all images, including the original, were resized (shrunk) to make them quicker to load (and to take up less space in my WordPress media folder).

Original
Processed using the Glazed app.
Processed using the Prisma app.
Processed using the Distressed FX app.

Which image do you like best?

23 thoughts on “One-To-Three Photo Processing Challenge — May, 2022

• Fandango May 1, 2022 / 10:21 pm

Thanks. I enjoy using these apps to see how they can be used to create artistic renderings of photographs.

1. slmret May 1, 2022 / 7:39 pm

What a beautiful sky. I prefer the original and the Prisma version, which could be used as a Christmas card photo!

2. Marleen May 2, 2022 / 12:07 am

My favorite, as well, is the Prisma. I like the general look of it, although it’s like not the same thing going on. And I like seeing some clarity under the decking.

3. Nope, Not Pam May 2, 2022 / 3:47 am

I like the original best, the others look like creepy ghosts coming to haunt me 😳

4. eklastic May 2, 2022 / 6:27 am

The Prisma app version reminds of that famous Japanese painting of ocean waves (The Great Wave off Kaganawa).

5. Marilyn Armstrong May 2, 2022 / 10:00 am

The original is a nice picture. The first “fix” is interesting and arty. Meh on the last two — UNLESS you are using them as a background for something else, like a text or meme.

6. rugby843 May 2, 2022 / 10:22 am

The first because the weirdly shaped clouds are clearer😂

Sent from my iPhone

7. leigha66 May 4, 2022 / 6:58 am

A nice picture Fandango. I think I like the glazed, it looks like a painting.

8. Carol anne May 15, 2022 / 2:26 am

wish I knew how to use these apps! It’d be fun to play with some photos!