It’s time once again for E.M. Kingston’s The Sunday Ramble. Her prompt is based upon a certain topic about which she asks five questions. We are invited to ramble on about that topic however we wish. Today’s topic is “Random Questions to Trigger Imagination.”
1. If people get a purple heart for bravery, what do the other colors of hearts mean?
- Red: wounded in battle
- Blue: depression
- Green: jealousy
- Yellow: cowardice
2. If you were given $5 Million to open a small museum, what kind of museum would you create?
The Museum of Bad Investments.
3. If you could build a themed hotel, what would the theme be and what would it look like?
It would be a hotel for dogs and might look something like the picture below, which I found on Pinterest.
4. What would the adult version of an ice cream truck sell, look like, and play for its song?
Look like: see below
Song: Brewer & Shipley “One Toke Over the Line”
5. What animal would be the cutest if it was down-sized to the size of a cat?