Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn and she wants to know…
1. According to the song, what color is love? It’s the colors of your country’s flag if you are a patriot.
2. Who sang about a Green Door? Marilyn Chambers, an American pornographic film actress who starred in the 1972 hardcore movie Behind the Green Door. She sang the movie’s theme song.
3. What color ribbon is used to adorn old oak trees? Old oak trees have red ribbons adorning them to let loggers know which trees are to be chopped down.
4. What color is associated with Lily? White. Lily was the bride and brides are supposed to wear white on their wedding day.
5. Who had 99 Red Balloons? The person hired to supply balloons for Lily’s wedding.
6. Black is Black, but what did he want back? His black Cadillac that someone stole from the church’s parking lot during Lily’s wedding.
7. What color was the People Eater? Green, because he ate a bad person and it made him sick. 🤢
8. What color is Bing’s Christmas? Red and green, just like everyone else’s Christmas colors.
9. Godley and Creme didn’t want to be under your …………. what? Black Cadillac, the one that was stolen from the church’s parking lot at Lily’s wedding.
10. Brown Sugar was a massive hit for which group? The Domino Sugar Company