Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn and he wants to know…
- Finish the quote: One of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s most famous lines is, “I’ll be…” “I’ll be gobsmacked.”
- Finish the song title: One of Randy Newman’s best known songs is “Why Can’t We…” “Why Can’t We Eat Cake?”
- Twilight wasn’t about a teenage girl who falls in love with a vampire. What was it about? It was about a girl with night blindness.
- What made Blade different from the vampires he hunted? He was invisible.
- In what movie did Billy Crystal play a character named, Miracle Max? “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.”
- The Goonies wasn’t about a group of kids searching for a lost treasure. What was it about? The antics of a whacky, zany group of Mafia hit men.
- What was name of the character than Alan Rickman played in the first movie that he starred in? John McClane.
- In The Professional, who does Natalie Portman’s character shoot with a paint pellet? Baby shark, do do, do do do do!
- The Phantom of the Opera isn’t about a disfigured man who terrorizes a Paris opera house. What is it about? It’s about a man with a hunchback who was the bell ringer at the Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris.