Of Boobs and Butts

Some guys are buttocks men
Others are breast men
Still others are leg men
It’s not unusual for women
To show off their assets
To parade around like a feline in heat

But many women are indignant
About men’s distorted focus
On female body parts
The find it indecent
And wish such men would halt their ogling
And seeing women as mere
Objects of sexual desire

Do they really, though?
I honestly don’t know

Written for these daily prompts: The Daily Spur (buttocks), Word of the Day Challenge (unusual), E.M.’s Random Word Prompt (feline), My Vivid Blog (indignant), Ragtag Daily Prompt (distorted), Fandango’s One-Word challenge (decent), and Your Daily Word Prompt (halt). Photo credit: Pinterest.

14 thoughts on “Of Boobs and Butts

1. Paula Light April 21, 2022 / 12:45 pm

It’s easy to make it stop: grow older and stay covered up in loose clothing. I don’t wanna blame the victims, but…

2. (Gypsie) Ami Offenbacher-Ferris April 21, 2022 / 12:54 pm

I can only wish I ever had something – anything to have caught a man’s eye or be ogled, just once. Alas, the boobs and butt never developed the way my mom said they would and these
    old legs have given it up to gout. Enjoy your beauty and youth young ones, it’s gone in a flash and for those like me who never ranked, we have our poetry and our critters! 😉

3. rugby843 April 21, 2022 / 12:56 pm

If you are wearing an outfit like that you can’t complain about ogling 😂

Sent from my iPhone

4. bushboy April 21, 2022 / 2:53 pm

Great poem Fandango 🙂 Thanks for joining in and for the photo to cheer my morning 👀👀

5. Nope, Not Pam April 22, 2022 / 3:57 am

Nope, not agreeing with this. Women are allowed to dress anyway they want, and sexualising them is both insulting and unnecessary

• Marleen April 22, 2022 / 8:43 am

She’s gotta get a proper tan and not some silly tan marks.

6. Goin' the extra...aaamile April 22, 2022 / 7:08 am

I believe ‘some men’ have the ability to look beyond all that, however, that said, personally, I really like body parts in appropriate sizes – nothing too big or custom made :p