Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn and she wants to know who sang these songs:
1. Money, Money, Money: Donald Trump.
2. Another Brick in the Wall: Also Donald Trump, about his precious wall between the U.S. and Mexico.
3. Rocket Man: This was a duet with Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk.
4. Everybody wants to rule the world: Vladimir Putin.
5. Life on Mars: Neil deGrasse Tyson.
6. Monster Mash: Gene Wilder in the movie Young Frankenstein.
7. Tiptoe through the Tulips: Former President Bill Clinton. It was about Gennifer Flowers, the woman who he testified under oath that he had had a sexual encounter with.
8. I Wanna Hold Your Hand: Donald Trump (but it was an allegorical song where “hold your hand” was code for “grab ‘em by the pussy”).
9. Ruby Tuesday: Jack Ruby, the guy who shot JFK’s assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald.
10. Get the Party Started: Donald Trump, on January 6th, 2021, right before the siege of the U.S. Capitol building by his MAGA mob in an effort to stop the peaceful transition of power in the United States.
I bet you didn’t know that Donald Trump was such a prolific singer.