Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn and she wants to know….
1. Why was the Mona Lisa smiling that enigmatic smile? She had just finished smoking a joint.
2. Who painted The Laughing Cavalier? The man whose wife was having a sexual liaison with said cavalier.
3. As per the song, why was the policeman laughing? Because he had finally cracked a twenty-year-old cold case.
4. Who sang ‘I started a Joke?’ Chris Rock sang it as the final song at the Academy Awards Show this past Sunday night.
5. From which film did Little April Shower come from? “Singing in the Rain.”
6. What was the family harvesting in the Panorama program on April 1st 1957? Funny Bones.
7. Who played the Court Jester? Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ crazy wife, Ginni.
8. Why are Jokers wild? Because they always drink too much and do drugs.
9. In which country is April 1st officially a bank holiday? Ukraine. Well at least on this April 1st.
10. If today is your birthday, what star sign are you? The Big Dipper.