Share Your World — 03/21/2022

Melanie is back with the latest edition of Share Your World. So let’s see what she wants us to share this week.

What very common thing have you never done?

Watched “Game of Thrones.”

Are we morally obligated to be charitable, if we have the means to?

Morally obligated to be charitable? No. Is it the decent thing to do if you have the means? Yes.

What is the most amazing fact you know?

Fact: Donald Trump was the worst American president in the history of the United States.

What’s your favorite sandwich and why?

Ooh, tough one. I’d say it’s a toss up between a pastrami Rueben sandwich, a Philly cheesesteak sandwich, and a French dip sandwich. Why? Because they’re all so good!.

Something that inspires me…

The people of Ukraine.

16 thoughts on “Share Your World — 03/21/2022

1. bushboy March 21, 2022 / 12:28 pm

The amazing fact should have been that the people of America installed Trump as President

• Fandango March 21, 2022 / 12:30 pm

He lost the popular vote, so it was not so much the people, but America’s antiquated Electoral College that installed him as President.

• bushboy March 21, 2022 / 12:33 pm

Sorry have no idea about the complicated voting system as I have no idea how the Australian preference voting works either

2. wrookieschu March 21, 2022 / 1:05 pm

Thanks for sharing and completing Melanie’s questions. I think they’re great. On a side note, I have to keep following you for some reason (not sure if it stops me from following). Just in case you’re wondering why I keep following you. It’s not intended to have to keep doing it 🤷🏼‍♂️🙈.

3. Lauren March 21, 2022 / 1:07 pm

Your answers all make sense and I agree. I’ve never watched Game of Thrones and a Reuben is my go to sandwich.

4. Melanie B Cee March 22, 2022 / 9:15 am

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! Your ‘amazing fact’ is a blotch on the face of America and will leave a pock mark type scar (or has).. That was the worst day for our poor country when that sleaze bucket got ‘in’. It was also the day I truly realized that the People (of the U.S.A.) have lost or given away whatever voice they once had. Damn shame. I’ve never seen “Game of Thrones” either, and I don’t consider myself deprived. The Reuben (with corned beef though and lots of sauerkraut is my favorite sandwich, and your choices were all excellent! 😛 I have you have a great week! 🙂

5. amoralegria March 25, 2022 / 8:57 pm

Love your answers, especially to the first and last questions! I’m glad there are several other people that have never watched Game of Thrones! (But I never watched Seinfeld either).

6. leigha66 April 20, 2022 / 6:35 am

Those are good sandwiches, but I have to say mine are the three my dad used to make for me – grilled cheese, peanut butter and pickle, and leftover turkey (just meat, butter and a little salt) from Thanksgiving. Mmmm, now I am hungry!