Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn and he wants to know…
- What is Mick Jagger known for? He couldn’t get no satisfaction.
- What do Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder have in common? Stevie had to wonder who Ronnie Milsap was.
- What was the rock musical, Tommy really about? The invention of the tommy gun.
- What was Liberace’s claim to fame? He invented the candelabra.
- Why were bubbles such a big part of The Lawrence Welk Show? Bubbles was the name of the stripper who introduced Lawrence Welk at the beginning of each show.
- What exactly is chamber music? It’s the echoing sound when a turd hits the bottom of the chamber pot.
- What physical impairment did Ludwig van Beethoven suffer from? Severe arthritis in his fingers.
- What type of music was popular during the Big Band Era? A cappella music.
- What is Weird Al Yankovic known for? He had a weird affinity for using chamber pots instead of toilets to do his business in.
- What did Sonny Bono do once he left the entertainment industry? He enlisted in the army.