Fandango’s Theme Reveal

It’s that time of the year again. What time of the year is that? It’s time for those of us who are planning to participate in this year’s AtoZ Blogging Challenge in April to reveal our theme.

Last year my theme was television shows. This year, my theme will be…

Movies

Yes, I will be working my way through the alphabet during the month of April with movie titles and short blurbs about each movie. Isn’t that so exciting?

31 thoughts on “Fandango’s Theme Reveal

1. Nope, Not Pam March 9, 2022 / 10:58 am

With star ratings? 😄

• Fandango March 9, 2022 / 10:44 pm

Maybe my personal star ratings…for whatever they’re worth. 😉

• Nope, Not Pam March 10, 2022 / 2:24 am

I’d like to see them 🙂

2. bushboy March 9, 2022 / 11:13 am

I hope you get into the lesser known than just the run of the mill Hollywood stuff

• Fandango March 9, 2022 / 11:40 pm

I’m only going to choose those that start with the letters A to Z.

• donmatthewspoetry March 10, 2022 / 11:54 pm

Here’s a good one when you come to V. Lots of lust and deep meaning . Yum….

The VelociPastor is about a Catholic priest who has lost his faith. He goes on a pilgrimage to find his faith, but he finds the power to turn into a raptor instead. With the help of a prostitute, he uses his powers to fight an origination of evil ninja. It is insane and I loved almost every minute of it…..

3. TheDreamGirlWrites March 23, 2022 / 1:14 am

Such a fun theme!
    Looking forward to reading your post!

All the best for the challenge!
    May we have fun :))

4. leigha66 March 31, 2022 / 7:14 pm

This starts tomorrow and I will try to be a (unofficial) part of the fun… I didn’t do the theme reveal or sign up or anything. I just have to remember NO Sundays and I will be good with my quotes theme I believe. I look forward to your look at the movies.