FOWC with Fandango — Robust

FOWC

It’s February 23, 2022. Welcome to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (U.S.).

Today’s word is “robust.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

28 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Robust

1. donmatthewspoetry February 23, 2022 / 1:34 am

ODE TO ROBUST

I am a lady robot
    Robust is my breed
    I have a bust sticks out my chest
    For everyone to seed….

But not touch

You ever been tempted by a robust Fan?……..

I know the bust might appeal but don’t…….

• Fandango February 23, 2022 / 6:14 am

Only you, Don. Only you! 😂

• donmatthewspoetry February 23, 2022 / 6:28 pm

I refuse to be a ‘normal’. It’s just plain boring

Watch out for those Robusts now…..yes, they demand cap R……even have their own Union…….shit, they’re well-organised Fan

On another matter I spotted Lottie the other day. As you mentioned seems BB not maintaining the elephant compound. Picket fence? Really Fan!.. Too preoccupied with the kangaroos..

• Fandango February 23, 2022 / 7:41 pm

The Roos rule in Australia, don’t they? I heard they’re good boxers.

• donmatthewspoetry February 24, 2022 / 12:26 am

I’ve just seen clips of two giant reds fighting. Rear up on their haunches. I wouldn’t like to be anywhere near them…..

Skip my drinking buddy is past all that. Just give me a Fosters and let me be he says.

They’re worse than robusts Fan……

2. donmatthewspoetry February 23, 2022 / 1:40 am

Muffed it. Pressed enter before ready.

Don’t fall to their technological trickery Fan. …..

Their bite can be fatal………

Who thought up these?………

• Fandango February 23, 2022 / 6:17 am

Big busted robots bite? Who knew?

• donmatthewspoetry February 23, 2022 / 6:07 pm

Stay clear. Bit like big busted women. Don’t touch unless invited……..

3. bushboy February 23, 2022 / 1:47 am

I try not to be rude or rough and most times be strong and vigorous in my comments Fandango 🙂

• Fandango February 23, 2022 / 6:21 am

And you do a fine job, Brian. Have you heard from my lawyer yet? He told me we have a strong case and he will pursue it vigorously. That said, I told him not to be too rough on you and to not be rude to you.

• bushboy February 23, 2022 / 12:21 pm

I am still awaiting his gentle missive 🙂

Comments are closed.