Fandango’s Story Starter #34

It’s time for my weekly Story Starter prompt. Here’s how it works. Every Tuesday morning (my time), I’m going to give you an incomplete “teaser” sentence and your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to build a story (prose or poetry) around that partial sentence. It doesn’t have to be the first sentence in your story, and you don’t even have to use it in your post at all if you don’t want to. The purpose of the teaser is simply to spark your imagination and to get your storytelling juices flowing.

This week’s Story Starter teaser is:

If you care to write and post a story built from this teaser, be sure to link back to this post and to tag your post with #FSS. I would also encourage you to read and enjoy what your fellow bloggers do with their stories.

And most of all, have fun.

17 thoughts on “Fandango’s Story Starter #34

1. bushboy February 22, 2022 / 3:22 am

Laura dreaded hearing the alarm go off because today was the day she would have to……drive that damn fire truck with those stupid big boots on.

2. Melanie B Cee February 22, 2022 / 7:54 am

Intriguing teaser today Fandango. The “ping’ worked, so I won’t clutter the comments with another one. I actually ‘wrote short’ today, so it might be a bit easier to read. 🙂 Have a great day!

3. Nope, Not Pam February 22, 2022 / 11:07 am

Oh, are we starting back at #3? I’m going to look and see what I wrote in the 3rd challenge and see if I can connect the two 🙂

• Fandango February 22, 2022 / 5:44 pm

Nope, not a repeat. Just a human error on my part. Sorry about that.

• Nope, Not Pam February 23, 2022 / 12:19 am

I liked it, I’ve made this weeks tale a continuation from #3 🙂

• Fandango February 23, 2022 / 6:12 am

Thanks. You’re just trying to make me feel better about my mistake.

• Nope, Not Pam February 23, 2022 / 12:10 pm