It’s time once again for E.M. Kingston’s The Sunday Ramble. Her prompt is based upon a certain topic about which she asks five questions. We are invited to ramble on about that topic however we wish. Today’s topic is “Creativity & Imagination.”
1. When did you first discover your love of writing?
I’m not sure how old I was, but I am sure I was older than Dillon Helbig.
2. Would you say that you found your imagination at a young age or when you became older? If you want to, share something you discovered with your imagination.
I had an imaginary friend when I was a young kid. Does that count?
3. What is your favorite genre to write about? (Example: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, True Crime, etc.)
I like to read almost any genre, but when it comes to writing, I try, except when it comes to politics, to keep things fairly light and breezy. I’d say my favorite writing genre is eclecticism.
4. Do you ever get “writer’s block”? If so, do you have a reason of why it happens?
Not really. With all of the prompts that my fellow bloggers create each day, I am never at a loss for something to write about. There are times, however, when I’m not really in the mood to write, but that’s not because I’m suffering from writer’s block.
5. Can you tell me something that I do not know that you do not mind sharing about your style of writing?
I can’t really think of anything that you, E.M., or anyone else who reads my blog, doesn’t know about my style of writing. I have no fixed style. I write about whatever strikes my fancy. Hence, this, that, and the other.
Photo credit: Anete Lusina on Pexels.com.