It’s time once again for E.M. Kingston’s The Sunday Ramble. Her prompt is based upon a certain topic about which she asks five questions. We are invited to ramble on about that topic however we wish. Today’s topic is “Would You Rather?”
1. Would you rather be the hero that saved the girl or the villain that took over the world?
People always tell me that I’m a good person, a nice guy. So I think, for a change, it’s time for me to be a badass. I’m going with the villain who takes over the world.
2. Would you rather have a skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos that appear all over your body whenever you are dishonest?
How about “c. none of the above”?
3. Would you rather have unlimited pizza for life or unlimited tacos for life?
Pizza for sure.
4. Would you rather own a key that can open any door for you or be able to visit any place you want?
Unless you’re talking metaphorically about keys and doors, I’m going with being able to visit any place I want.
5. Would you rather wake up in a dark forest or wake up on a deserted beach?
Unless it’s a nude beach, I choose a dark forest.