It’s time once again for E.M. Kingston’s The Sunday Ramble. Her prompt is based upon a certain topic about which she asks five questions. We are invited to ramble on about that topic however we wish. Today’s topic is music.
1. What is your favorite genre of music?
Classic Rock from the 60s and 70s (with a smattering of songs from the 80s).
2. What is your least favorite genre of music?
Country & Western.
3. What movie has a very memorable soundtrack?
4. What are three songs that gets you excited?
Songs that get me excited? Well that can be interpreted in a number of ways, but I’m going to stick with a family-friendly G-rating and go with some of my all-time favorites.
- Hotel California by The Eagles
- Suite Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby Stills & Nash
- Scenes From an Italian Restaurant by Billy Joel
- The entire Abbey Road album by The Beatles
5. What was the last song that you listened to?
I’m listening to Pink Floyd’s “Have a Cigar” as I write this.