5 Things I Need to Keep Telling Myself

Dr. Tanya asks us to list 5 things we we need to keep telling ourselves in these days of the pandemic.

1. I don’t need to shower every day. Every other day is fine. Especially during a drought.

2. Don’t sweat the small stuff. Especially if I’m not going to shower every day.

3. A half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream after dinner each night never hurt anyone.

4. A cannabis-infused marshmallow makes the news less depressing.

5. Exercising is a waste of time and energy. Netflix and chill is far superior.

18 thoughts on “5 Things I Need to Keep Telling Myself

• Fandango January 19, 2022 / 3:36 pm

There’s a product called “Mellows” that some local pot dispensaries have. If you live where it’s legal, you may be able to order them online for delivery.

• Fandango January 19, 2022 / 3:44 pm

From their website, https://getmellows.com, they are “Mellows are low-dose, gourmet marshmallows, handcrafted in San Francisco. The finest in medicated confections, with a variety of delightful flavors available, our small-batch marshmallows look, taste, and make you feel wonderful.

In SoCal:
          SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
          LOS ANGELES

Calma (West Hollywood)

The Higher Path (Sherman Oaks)

Varda Dispensary (Pasadena)

Essence (Pasadena)

Dr. Greenthumb’s (DTLA)

High Times Delivery (Greater LA)

SAN BERNARDINO

Kindly Kush Delivery (High Desert, Helendale, Barstow, Lower San Bernardino)

MCEC Delivery (San Bernardino, Riverside, San Diego, LA & Orange County)

1. Nope, Not Pam January 19, 2022 / 3:49 pm

Some of these sound like conscious salves 😉

2. Marilyn Armstrong January 19, 2022 / 4:16 pm

I’m SO down with cannabis infused marshmallows. Pity that they aren’t available here. You can keep the ice cream. I’m serious about pure vanilla and utterly strawberry. All that “stuff” they put in ice cream loses something of the essence de ice cream. I don’t think it’s legal to ship these between states because the Feds still insist marihuana is a gateway drug. I’ve always thought it was a great gateway to getting a good night’s sleep and perking up a sagging appetite, but what do I know?

3. Sadje January 19, 2022 / 7:05 pm

Haha! I think you should tell # 3 & 5 to yourself less often

4. Marleen January 20, 2022 / 9:55 am

And the second thing is genius.

5. Taswegian1957 January 20, 2022 / 1:19 pm

Number one has become part of my list since we moved to a house that only has tank water. Can’t comment on the marshmallows because cannabis isn’t legal here.

6. leigha66 January 22, 2022 / 3:30 pm

Another good reason for the marshmallows!

Comments are closed.