E.M. Kingston has started a new weekly prompt called The Sunday Ramble. It is based upon a certain topic. She asks five questions about that topic, that we can ramble on however we wish. Today’s topic is “Zombies, Aliens, and Apocalypse…Oh My!”
1. Choose one person from history you would want on your team in a zombie apocalypse. Why would you choose them?
I’d have to go with Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, back in the day when he was still relatively young and before he became a Republican politician. Why? Who wouldn’t want the Terminator on his side?
2. What is your weapon of choice in that zombie apocalypse?
I wouldn’t need my own weapon if the Terminator was on my side.
3. If Mars were to enter the Earth’s atmosphere safely, and it became able to sustain life, would you choose to live on Earth or to check out Mars?
I wouldn’t want to live on the red planet anymore than I’d want to live in a red state.
4. What do you think they keep at Area 51?
The overflow from Area 50.
5. Do you have a favorite show about space or aliens that you enjoy watching?
I enjoyed The Foundation on Apple TV+ earlier this year, and back in the day, I was a Trekkie, particularly when it came to the original Star Trek series.
Bonus Question: Do you like to watch zombie movies or television shows?
Nah. I’m over the whole zombie apocalypse thing.