Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn and he wants to know…
1. What was the actual name of the 1960’s rock group known as “The Fab Four”?
Paul and the Apostles.
2. What children’s TV show was narrated by both Ringo Starr and George Carlin?
The Fife and Drum Show.
3. What was the name of Sir Paul McCartney’s band after the Beatles?
4. What name did The Beatles go by before they became The Beatles?
5. Who was “The Forgotten Beatle”?
6. How many Beatles movies are there?
One too many.
7. In relation to the other Beatles movies, what was unique about the movie, “Yellow Submarine”?
It was a non-musical drama about the men aboard a psychedelic German U-Boat in World War II. The men on that sub were known as the Blue Meanies.
8. What exactly is, “The Butcher Cover”?
It’s what Benny the Butcher used to wrap the body parts of his victims.
9. What are the flowers mentioned in the song, “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds” made of?
Sugar and spice and everything nice.
10. Who is Billy Shears?
He’s the guy who trims and shapes my bushes.