My Last Photo — December ‘21

• Post the last photo from our camera’s SD card or the last photo from our phone taken in December.
  • No editing — who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like, or the subject matter didn’t cooperate?
  • No explanations needed — just the photo will do.
  • Create a pingback to Brian’s post or link in the comments.
  • Tag “The Last Photo.”

So here’s the last photo I took on my iPhone in December.

This was taken while in my car lined up to take a COVID-19 test, given that I recently visited with my daughter and her live-in boyfriend, each of whom tested positive to the virus a few days after I visited them. The good news is that the test result was negative!

20 thoughts on “My Last Photo — December ‘21

• pensitivity101 January 1, 2022 / 11:32 am

I bet. We had the same when our neighbour went down with it. We had been so careful and let our guard down just once!

1. leigha66 January 1, 2022 / 2:41 pm

Glad you did not catch it, a friend I went to school with spent a few days in the hospital recently with it, but is thankfully on the mend now. Stay safe!

2. bushboy January 1, 2022 / 2:41 pm

A Last Photo that shouldn’t have been needed. Glad you are ok Fandango. Thanks for joining in 😀😀

3. Marleen January 2, 2022 / 1:24 am

Which kind of test did your daughter and her boyfriend take (assuming they each took the same kind as each other)? I take it the two of them are fine, too. Did they take tests because they felt bad, or simply because they had been exposed to somone?

• Fandango January 2, 2022 / 5:42 pm

They took the home rapid test. They tested negative on the most recent test, which was NAAT. They both felt like they had colds, but my daughter’s doc thought their home tests might have been false positives.

• Marleen January 3, 2022 / 10:40 pm

Thank you so much for your answer.

4. amoralegria January 2, 2022 / 1:37 pm

Glad to hear you got a negative Covid test! I know so many people, fully vaccinated & boosted, that are getting it! I hope your daughter & boyfriend are OK. I hope they are quarantining for five days. I’ve only encountered one person that is vaccinated who got more serious symptoms, but that is because she had other respiratory-related problems also.

• Fandango January 2, 2022 / 8:52 pm

They both had flu-like symptoms but they’re feeling better now. And yes, they quarantined for 20 days after their positive test.