Merry Christmas 2021

I timed this post to be published at 6 am Pacific Time on Christmas Day.

I simply want to wish all of my fellow bloggers, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, pagan, atheist, agnostic, sectarian, nonsectarian, liberal, conservative, Democrat, or yes, even Republican, a very merry (or happy) Christmas.

I sincerely hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful day shared with family and close friends.

(If this post looks familiar, this has been my annual Christmas Day post since I started this blog. Last year, I optimistically wrote, “Let’s hope that by next Christmas [2021], we’ll once again share our holidays — live and in person — with those we love.” I thought for sure that, with vaccines and boosters, the pandemic would be behind us by this Christmas. But along came to omicron. Well, maybe by Christmas 2022.)

Image credit: monicore @ Pixabay.

37 thoughts on “Merry Christmas 2021

• Fandango December 25, 2021 / 4:52 pm

Aw, Paula, you’re making me blush. But right back at you!

1. Lou Carreras December 25, 2021 / 9:06 am

Merry Christmas Fandango! Thanks for the gifts of all your interesting posts.

• Fandango December 25, 2021 / 4:59 pm

And thanks for always running with them, Loy.

2. donmatthewspoetry December 25, 2021 / 3:00 pm

You thought they were Christmas snowflakes in the photo didn’t you?. Sorry, they’re actually Omicron’s masquerading…

Why do I do this?….

Enjoy Christmas the best you can……

3. cagedunn December 25, 2021 / 4:57 pm

It better not be you jinxing us with that wish!

In the meantime, I hope you have a good Christmas, and lose all the crappy Xmas music right soon. Stay safe.

4. Irene December 25, 2021 / 7:42 pm

Let’s hope 2022 will bring an end to the pandemic, but I wish that this one is still a very Merry Christmas for you and your loved ones, Fandango!

5. Nope, Not Pam December 25, 2021 / 10:53 pm