Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and she’s given us these Christmas-oriented questions
1. What did the Three Wise Men bring as gifts to the babe in the stables?
A Bed Bath and Beyond a 20% off coupon, an Amazon gift card, and an iPad Mini.
2. Band Aid had a Number One hit with the same record 3 times. What was it?
3. Why is Rudolph’s nose red?
Rudolph is an alcoholic.
4. Who was Santa’s Little Helper?
Elf on the Shelf.
5. What will you find on Quality Street?
The good stuff.
6. What is egg nog?
It’s when you have a constantly running nose and a bad head cold in the old noggin.
7. Who is Saint Nick?
Nick, the owner of a Greek bistro in town. The guy has the patience of a saint.
8. Where is Christmas Island?
Across the bay from Easter Island.
9. What does Feliz Navidad mean?
It’s what Felix Navi’s friends call his father. Think about it.
10. What is a gobbler?
He’s the guy in town who gobbles shoes.