FOWC with Fandango — Tempting

FOWC

Welcome to December 21, 2021 and to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (U.S.).

Today’s word is “tempting.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

25 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Tempting

1. donmatthewspoetry December 21, 2021 / 12:32 am

ODE TO TEMPTING

Sometimes on a website
    It’s tempting to risque
    But then the law of decency
    Kicks in and has it’s sway

Hussy friend Trixxy says have you heard the one about……?

Had to stop her Fan. This is a family site. Don’t want her corrupting young ears……

• Fandango December 21, 2021 / 2:25 pm

Glad to hear, Don, that you’re not a corrupter of young ears.

• donmatthewspoetry December 21, 2021 / 3:16 pm

Thankyou Fan. I make certain Trixxy and Lexxy don’t come on until the littlies are in bed……..

2. bushboy December 21, 2021 / 2:20 am

Of course it has always been an inducement to comment even though there isn’t an assail of enticements to persuade me to do so. Although I could be put to the test in a venturesome way Fandango 🙂

3. Pingback: #FOWC Tempting
  4. pensitivity101 December 21, 2021 / 10:24 am

I look in the cupboard at all things tempting that have been bought with the holiday festivities in mind. So far, so good and they are still intact!

• Fandango December 21, 2021 / 11:45 pm

You still have a few more days to resist temptation. Good luck!

• pensitivity101 December 22, 2021 / 4:04 am

Doing OK so far Fandango. I had a shock that one tiny mince pie is 12 syns (I’m allowed 15 a day!) so I’ve put the rest of the box in an airtight container to resist!!

5. Marleen December 25, 2021 / 1:08 pm

I am tempted to get myself a couple of big-ticket items. Each can be had for under a thousand dollars, for beginners’ versions — while not the lowest quality in each category. One is a harp. I don’t have time for that, yet. The other is a bow, as in bows and arrows. All I want to start with is the bow. I would strengthen up. When I get more time, I could practice shooting arrows toward targets.

Comments are closed.