SoCS — Too Tired to Think

I spent much of the day today (Friday) using Google to research the best kind electric bikes to buy for my wife and me. I was also trying to figure out the best kind of hitch to mount on my electric car, and the best kind of bike rack to attach to that hitch — one that can accommodate two e-bikes, which can weigh 60+ pounds each. Holy cow, that took up a lot of time and I’m still not sure I have the best answers yet.

Golly gee I’m tired. It’s 11 pm where I live as I write this and I can barely keep my eyes open. So I think I’m going to wrap this up, schedule it to post in the wee hours of the morning when, hopefully, I’m soundly sleeping, and then will continue my research tomorrow.

Good gosh I hope I’ll have all my answers by the end of this weekend because I’m exhausted.

And by the way, this whiny post was written in response to Linda G. Hill’s Stream of Consciousness Saturday prompt, where she asks us to “use ‘golly gee’ or another interjection that displays the same sentiment in your post.”

Gee whiz I’m tired.

12 thoughts on “SoCS — Too Tired to Think

1. Debbie Gravett November 27, 2021 / 6:56 am

Research can so easily steal a day away. Good luck, on the answers and the sleep.

• authorfleurl November 28, 2021 / 1:49 pm

It would be refreshing if we all exclaimed golly gee and such, instead of every other profanity we hear, eh! I confess I say stronger stuff than golly gee when ignorant drivers don’t give way to me…
      But yours is a great story! I hope you get the answers you’re after. I hate scrolling trying to find a particular thing. It can use so much time.

• Debbie Gravett November 28, 2021 / 2:06 pm

I have been known to let out something more expressive, but I’ve usually got the kids in the car, so try and keep it a little more pg, but not much.

And don’t forget all the false information out there that we have to wade through.
        Have an amazing day.

• Fandango November 28, 2021 / 9:57 pm

Thanks. Yes, it does take a lot of time, especially when your looking for something that has detailed specification to compare and for which their are a lot of reviews from users and purchasers.

2. willowdot21 November 27, 2021 / 8:03 am

I hope you are feeling rested when your morning rolls around. I also hope that you can finish your research and get your best purchases.💜

3. leigha66 December 22, 2021 / 6:29 pm

Ah, shucks I hope you got your research done.

4. Carol anne January 11, 2022 / 2:23 pm

Thank god for dr. google! Lol! Hopefully you got sorted and got all the answers you needed!

Comments are closed.