Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and she want to know…
1. Where did Fireworks originate?
The depths or Mordor, the realm of the evil Sauron.
2. What gives fireworks their color?
Easter egg dye.
3. What does PGI stand for?
Peninsula Geriatric Institute.
4. What is the difference between a Firework and a Firecracker?
One is the name of someone who works with fire. The other is a jalapeño-flavored cracker.
5. Which country uses fireworks on August 20th to mark it National Celebration Day?
6. What is a sparkler?
7. Who is the largest manufacturer and exporter of fireworks in the world?
8. To what does baozhang refer?
A type of massage therapy.
9. Who composed Music for The Royal Fireworks?
Elton John and Bernie Taupin.
10. What is a Chocolate Bomb?
A euphemism for severe diarrhea.